Today I am going to talk about my skincare routine and the brand which has become a essential part of my day to day care.
Recently I received a Gift Pack from Brand-The Ancient Beauty . The Brand Ancient Beauty and the range is inspired by the age-old ancient beauty cultures of the world globally & is created from edible ingredients. All products are 100% natural, Eco-friendly & do not contain any artificial colours,chemicals or preservatives.
The brand is inspired by the learning of Ayurveda and consist of the ingredients which are edible and when applied on the skin are absorbed by the body. All the ingredients used in the making of The Ancient Beauty products are nutritionally edible herbs and oils and absolutely toxin free.
I was literally floored by the concept behind this range and was super excited to try the Gift Pack.
The Gift pack consist of 6 different products in a glass bottles gorgeously packed in a wooden tray infused with potpourri with such an aromatic fragrance that my cupboard where this pack is kept smells divine. Their Gift pack surely makes for an amazing gift idea to your mum, sister, wife or your girlfriend.The only con side being the glass bottles you need to be super careful with the packaging as it makes the pack fragile. However the team behind The Ancient Beauty had packed the package with a lot of safety guards and it was delivered without any mess.
The Gift Pack consist of the following products with detailed instructions on their usage:
1: The Ancient Japanese Scrub - This is a morning scrub and a great exfoliator . It consist of Rice Bran, Rice, flour , essential oils and Japanese Herbs . It can be mixed with water or honey for extra moisturization. It is a multi-purpose scrub which can also be used as a face pack that not just exfoliates but also nourishes skin with good oils and minerals and heals the skin.
2. The Ancient Face Wash - Made from Japanese Beans Bran, Beans powder , essential oils , herbs and other natural ingredients , this face wash can be mixed with water , honey, or coconut oil for extra moisturization. This facewash can either be used for immediate use or as a face pack for 7-10 minutes.
3. The Ancient Fairness - Its a face pack made from split green gram, split red lentil, essential oils and Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used with water or milk. It contains natural citric elements that helps in fading the blemishes with regular use. With regular usage, you will find a new radiance in your skin.
4. The Ancient Dew - This is a deep skin moisturizing face pack and is a boon for skin with blemishes and fine lines. Its a skin nourisher made of Black split gram, essential oils, spices and other natural ingredients. It works amazingly well with cucumber juice or papaya juice. It can also be used with a coconut or olive oil for extra moisturisation.
5. The Ancient Illuminator - This face pack stimulates the blood circulation and rejuvenated and illuminates the dull skin . Made up of Wheat Germ, What Bran and Ayurvedic spices, It contains certain stimulating herbs and spices that enhances the blood circulation under skin's surface due to which the radiance appears from within.
6. The Ancient Satin Body Scrub - This is my favorite product out of the lot. It has ingredients which will invigorate your senses and salivate your taste buds. Made up of brown sugar, cinnamon, coffee beans, cocoa powder and other natural herbs , it can be used effectively in the place of body shower or body soap. This actually makes my skin feel like satin.
I have been using this gift pack for over a month now religiously following all the instructions for the usage. and can safely say that i have evidently noticed a new found glow in my skin. My face has started feeling extra soft and supple and even the pigmentation on my skin has reduced a bit. Since all the products are made up of 100% natural ingredients, there are almost nil chance of experiencing any side effects and though i have a extra sensitive skin, none of the products have resulted in break outs.
This Gift Pack that costs Rs 1800 and contains products in smaller quantities. If anyone is interested in buying individual products, the pack sizes & cost varies.