Saturday 14 October 2017

Be safe with Pee Safe

I am sure this must have happened to most of us .

We are outside, we want to pee but the sight of the public toilets make us want to run home requiring Herculean efforts to stop our urinary bladder from bursting. 

Redcliffe Hygiene p Ltd has therefore come up with revolutionary product - Pee safe . This small wonder will def keep your fear of using public toilets at bay.



So basically Peesafe is a Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray – quite a revolutionary product and has become the world’s largest selling Toilet seat Sanitizer in a short span of time. In India where larger part of the people still do not practice hygienic etiquettes when it comes to using public toilets ,  Urinary Tract infection is a major health concern for women. Believe me ,one of my friend contracted it though she is very fearful of using public toilets. And with small daughters around, you would definitely not like them to use the public toilets but then it is very difficult  to make them resort to alternative methods.

 Encased in a cylindrical packaging, it is easy to carry and use. It’s a aerosol spray and dries within 10-15 sec of the spray. It instantly kills the germs thereby allowing you to pee in a safe environment without resorting to a squat position or worse holding your bladder for infinity.
This is going to become a must have product in my hand bag- something I don’t leave my house without. And with my daughter growing up – this will be a life saviour when she will of the age to use the public toilets.



I would highly recommend this product as with Peesafe now you can actually Pee Safe. Its readily available at Amazon , Flipkart, SafetyKart and other top selling e-commerce websites. Plus it’s quite reasonable too thereby putting less pressure on your pocket and safeguarding your health. Have you tried Peesafe yet? What do you do if you have to use  public toilets?

Would love to know in comments. Till then,

Ciao



13 comments:

  1. I am so glad someone found a solution for one of the most common problem and also give us access to it 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing product. I have used it and it has now become an essential in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know of this product used abroad, but am now very glad that it is available in India too. Next time when I plan a short/Long trip with/without kids, I am surely going to put this spray in my vanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to carry this with me everytime we are out. This is really best discovery i made recently

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a very useful product especially when outside. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a god send for me. I cannot bear dirty toilets

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been travelling so much since the baby and this product is just what I need. Have been using it for a couple of months now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s been in my bag ever since it has arrived. Can’t step out without it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already have PeeSafe and have been using since long. I am so satisfied :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Sounds like an awesome product. I will admit that I have controlled myself on many instances because the toilets didn’t look or smell clean. But this seems like a good solution.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been using this product since many months. thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one innovative product that I really like and it is now an essential thing which I always carry in my bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally a product that is much needed. I hate going to public restrooms but now one can be rest assured.

    ReplyDelete